Family Based Visas

A bona fide marriage to a U.S. citizen is one of the best avenues to obtaining a green card (lawful permanent residency). If you are married to a U.S. citizen, or if your family has U.S. citizen members, you may be eligible for a green card. We can represent you before the USCIS so you can obtain a green card and live in the United States with your family.

Decisions by the U.S. Supreme Court have opened up the opportunity for members of the LGBT community to obtain green cards through marriage to LGBT partners who are U.S. citizens. IRAC attorneys have successfully represented clients from the LGBT community. Please contact us for assistance.

Unpublished BIA Decisions
Index of Unpublished Decisions of The Board of Immigration Appeals (2024 edition)

This Index contains links to more than 5,000 unpublished BIA decisions selected for